To help with your wedding journey, we have compiled a list of vendors in Dublin capable of making your dreams a reality. Find out why we love each of them, along with photos of actual events, links to their business pages, and contact info for each vendor.
Get ready to tie the knot in Dublin! Click here to view the Wedding Toolkit Fact Sheet.
- Brian’s Giant Subs serves up sub sandwiches bursting with fresh flavors that your guests will surely enjoy! These Jersey-style giant sandwiches will satisfy everyone in just one bite making your event one-of-a-kind! Call them at 478-272-6880.
- Supply your company with some rotisserie bistro from Company Supply! Inspired by Mediterranean, French, and Brazilian styles, call Company Supply at 478-353-1655 to cater to your special event!
- Deano’s Italian is the best Italian catering company around! The menu features wood-fired pizza, pasta, seafood, and all the extras. Give them a call at 478-275-1117 and get ready for some tasty Italian cuisine for your wedding day!
- Holy Smokes BBQ dive into some finger-licking good bbq and juicy, tender brisket. Create a custom menu for your wedding. For more information, contact them at 478-272-7427, and leave the catering part to the professionals!
- Hometown Grill serves flavorful traditional Southern comfort food including fried and baked chicken, pork chops, honey-baked ham. Delicious traditional desserts like banana pudding that your guests will love and enjoy. Give them a call at 478-353-1011.
- Bring the sea to your wedding with Saltwater Fishery. Select from scrumptious crab cakes, bold flavorful burgers, and fresh fruit cobbler and introduce your guests to a new meaning of seafood that everyone will love. For more information, call 478-219-2315.
- Southern Heritage BBQ provides ribs, homemade sides, and smoked meats that will have family and friends mouths watering just from the smell of it. You can count on them to make your wedding list complete by giving them a buzz at 478-275-4304.
- Cake Art is a couple’s dream vendor for their sweet bridal treat. This local bakery has everything you need for an extra special day. You can contact them at 478-275-8508 for their catering services.
- With a delicate and diverse style, Mulberry Kitchens manage to go beyond any expectations. With delicious options, this bakery produces magical wedding cakes that will sweep you and your guests off of your respective feet! Give them a call at 478-304-1514.
- With decadent flavors and an eye for beauty, Williamson’s Bakery is a wedding vendor that knows what its customers want. These wedding cakes are big and beautiful in every way. To order, call them today at 478-272-3344, or click here to visit their website!
- Betta Focus Photography captures the day from both the bride and groom’s perspective in a way that is both fun and efficient to enjoy the experience of your big day as it is happening. Contact them at 478-410-4778 or click here to book an appointment.
- Final Touch Photography’s ultimate goal for your wedding day is to capture the real love you two share for each other in the most authentic and genuine way possible. The name of the game is for you to just be yourself. For an appointment, call 478-274-1742 or email.
- James Scarboro Photography is saving memories through the art of photography for generations to come. Capturing the genuine love in weddings portraits. Also known for his amazing music wedding slideshows that will move you! Give him a call at 478-484-6277.
- Leslie is a lively, spontaneous, and compassionate soul that is the owner and creator of Leslie Shannon Photography. Timeless colors, rich contrast, and natural light embodies Leslies’ personal style as a photographer. Contact her at 478-279-5565, or use this form to email!
- Real Life Photography prides itself on being able to capture memorable and timeless images for each of their wedding clients. Call them at 478-272-5005 or click here for email.
- Kamala Gladle Photography has a magical talent of finding beauty any and everywhere! Kamala always makes her clients feel comfortable with every snap she takes. Click here to contact them through messenger from Facebook.
- E2 Events and Rentals offers a full line of party and equipment rentals. Their goal is to soak up the couple’s sense of style and listen to your priorities. Contact them today at 478-998-8800 for a free consultation.
- Luella adores coordination and design, creating occasions that authentically reflect their client’s personal style and taste of every soon to be newlyweds. Give them a call at 478-278-0274.
- Timeless Event Rentals make dreams become a reality! They focus on every detail of a wedding: not just the setting and the sights but also the smells, sounds, and tastes. Call them at 478-278-4484.
Special Event Rentals
- Don’s Special Event Rentals has experience with large weddings, craft shows, and corporate parties. Click here to see what kind of equipment you would like for your special event or call 478-275-3586.
- Shindigs will make your event pop! Options such as whiskey barrels, white church pews, and their famous 7 feet tall wood LOVE letters and so much more! Call them at 478-697-9186.
- Artist Gracie Brandt brings your wedding to life with a live painting! Capture your ceremony or reception, or both, with a unique masterpiece to hang above the mantle and treasure forever. Click here for the deets or email her.
- GG’s Formals carries bridesmaids dresses, mother-of-the-bride, mother-of-the-groom, flower girl dresses, and much, much, more!! Give them a call at 478-275-0692.
Groom Tuxedos & Suits
- Sir Shop will make sure you select the sharpest suite for you and your groomsman on your wedding day. Check out their website and call 866-666-7550 or 478-272-7600 for more information.
- Van Nic’s Fine Clothing has everything you’ll need from wedding tuxedos, wedding suits, and more for both you and your groomsmen, best man, and ring bearer. Contact them at 478-272-8538.
Jewelers & Registry
- Colleen’s China & Collectibles can help with your gift registry. Gift ideas from over twenty-four thousand must-have wedding registry products to choose from. For more information, call 478-272-6767.
- Smiths of Dublin oldest family-owned jewelry store in town provides fine jewelry and gifts for every occasion. Create your bridal registry here or contact them at 478-272-5112.
- Black’s Seed Store has a wide variety of flowers that you can pick out yourself! A place where you can get very creative and where DIY ideas are molded. Call them at 478-272-4822 and let your ideas bloom!
- Christy’s Floral & Gift Shop specializes in many different things such as florals for weddings & wedding invitations. Call today at 478-272-7914 for more details.
- Classic Florist & Home Decor is committed to offering only the finest floral arrangements and gifts, backed by service that is friendly and prompt. Contact them at 478-272-7681, or click here to submit a form.
- Just Because Floral & Gifts provides trendy jewelry and flower arrangements for any and all occasions. Call 478-272-8888 and get ready to create a magical wedding.
Salons & Spa
- Relax & enjoy intoxicating face & body treatments, and a fresh haircut & style at The Bellevue Salon and Spa. Located behind Page House Bed & Breakfast on Historic Bellevue Avenue. Contact them at 478-275-455.
- Jason Keyton is the owner of J. Keyton Salon & Spa that offers haircuts, hair color, skincare, and waxing to give you that perfect glow for your special day. For more information, call them at 478-272-9697.
- Get a little dose of Southern Charm Salon to make your wedding day beautiful and elegant. That includes makeup, hair, massages and much more. Give them a ring at 478-304-0442.
- A classic, vintage barbershop in downtown Dublin, GA, Shepard Barber Shop offers services specializing in men’s and boy’s haircuts for that special event or just to treat yourself. Call at 478-275-0202.
- Top of the Line Barber Shop is a traditional barbershop providing detailed, personal boy’s and men’s grooming services including precision haircuts and straight razor shaves. For an appointment, contact them at 478-296-1418.