We’re Going On A Bear Hunt in Dublin GA
We hear birds chirping and spring breezes swishy swashy in the trees. Blossoms have burst with flower power announcing prime season for going on a bear hunt in DublinGA! We dug out our binoculars and here’s what we found.
Soak up the sunshine and take a break from the house but families, stick together! There’s bears out there! The Bear Hunt Project has a short list of rules for happy hunting and ideas how to share your outdoor adventures on social, to deliver cheer!
Before your hunt begins, gather the family around and hear the story that started it all! Click HERE.
Downtown Hunting Ground
What a beautiful day! We’re not scared to count bears in Downtown Dublin, GA! Merchants and shopkeepers have been scurrying to make sure their bears are safe and sound. Speaking of scurrying, are there any Easter bunnies around?
Here are some locations to hunt:
- Established Furniture Co. knows bears hide in the woods.
- I wonder if the bear is looking for snow peas at Deano’s Italian ?
- We wonder…are there dancing bears at G Rhythm Performing Arts Center?
- The bears at Theatre Dublin sure put on a show!
- Is the bear at Shepard’s Barber Shop, Fuzzy Wuzzy? West Madison St.
- We’ve been assured there’s bears at Curry Maffett Insurance.
- We love Stubbs Park so beary much!
- You can bank on it there’s bears at Bank Of Dudley!
- Splash splosh! is how you bear hunt at Saltwater Fishery.
Bear with us while we hunt up more puns! Until then, happy hunting! Tag your adventures #DublinGA and show us the smiles @VisitDublinGA
- Company Supply
- The Exchange
- Smith’s Jewelers
- The Henry
- Integrity Hospice
- Morris Bank
- Claire’s U-Neek Boutique
- Vast Telecom
- Connection Church
- Laurens County Library
We’ve Got To Go Through It
Together, all across Dublin GA the bears have settled in their window seats. See if you can find the big one when you bear hunt the locations here:
- What will you do if you meet a bear at Dexter Meat Company?
- We found a herd of cows at Chick-fil-A. That counts!
- We spied a button-eyed bear at Master’s Creations.
- Middle Georgia Marketplace
- Mariner Finance located at 1100 Hillcrest Parkway
- Live Oak Subdivision at Live Oak Way
- Holly Hills Subdivision at Holly Drive
- Roberson Street
- Pinehurst Drive
- Buckingham Parc Drive, East Dublin
- Stonewall Street
- Hillside Drive
- Masters Circle
For a little extra joy, and a modern-style writing assignment for the little ones, tap out a note of thanks (with mom & dad’s supervision) on your favorite local businesses Facebook page.