- This event has passed.
Downtown Dublin Farmers Market
April 25 @ 7:30 am - 12:30 pm
An event every week that begins at 7:30 am on Saturday, repeating until October 31, 2020
Farm to Table Freshness
Goodness is ripe for the picking at Market on Madison farmers market where a vast array of local and organic produce as well as artisan foods, farm-raised eggs, meat, raw honey and preserves await.
Located on Madison Street in Downtown Dublin, the Market on Madison is a premier open-air venue with a weekly offering of local and organic produce, as well as artisan foods, farm-raised eggs, and raw honey each Saturday morning from April through October. Patrons will also find a variety of handmade crafts and original art. Over the last eight seasons, Dublin’s farmers market has experienced much growth, noting more than 30 vendors each week and 350 patrons during peak produce season.
Sponsored by Fairview Park Hospital, Market on Madison Farmers Market offers a healthy, local alternative to the grocery store in the heart of downtown.
With over 3 acres of lush landscape, a bridge, fountain, and a creek to explore less than 5 minutes off I-16 at exit 51, Market on Madison offers a fresh perspective on grocery shopping.
Check out local mom, Casey’s, take on a perfect Saturday at Dublin GA’s favorite little market.
Interested in being a market vendor? Click here: Market on Madison 2020 Vendor Application
Haunted Market On Madison
Eerie events for the kids Saturdays, 9:30 AM until 11:30 AM all October long!
- October 3rd It’s The Great Pumpkin Children of all ages will receive a chocolate pudding cup, candy pumpkins, and oreos to create their own pumpkin patch snack. Kids will also receive a pumpkin craft.
- October 10th Spooky Cookie Decorating Children and parents can stop by the information booth to pick up their prepackaged Fright Bag containing a cookie, decorations, and icing.
- October 17th It’s The Monster Mash Kids will receive a small pumpkin, decorations, a monster juice, and a great book given by Laurens County Schools in their weekly Fright Bag! The child that receives the GOLDEN pumpkin will receive an awesome prize.
But wait! The kids are not the only ones having all of the fun. Our vendors are getting involved, too! Our vendors will be creating their very own monster pumpkin. Our customers will be asked to vote for their favorite monster at the market and on Facebook. The winning vendor will be announced October 23rd.
- October 24th Witches Brew For You Children and parents can stop by the information booth located beside the mens restroom to pick up their Fright Bag containing instructions and all materials to concoct a slimy brew. Make your brew under the market or enjoy making it at home. We’re ready to get slimy!
- October 31st HAPPY HALLOWEEN! Come enjoy Halloween at Market On Madison Saturday morning. Children can come dressed up in their best costume and receive a market trick or treat bag to decorate. Children can then trick or treat with all the incredible market vendors.
See how Dublin GA ‘s got even more in store at Market on Madison!
Photo Credit via Facebook @marketonmadison