- This event has passed.
October 2 @ 7:00 pm - 9:30 pm
An event every month that begins at 7:00 pm on day First of the month, repeating until October 2, 2020
Downtown Dublin rocks the First Friday of each month March through October as the Market on Madison’s amphitheater highlights the finest in live musical talent. From rock to country, there’s a hot new band or event every month. Bring your lawn chairs and coolers and get ready to dance.
First Friday Downtown
Downtown Dublin rocks each month as Market on Madison’s amphitheater highlights the finest in hot music and local artists during First Friday.
This year’s First Friday line up covers a wide array of musical genres, art and the finest in culinary experiences. Local artists will be bringing their art to life throughout downtown with pop-up style art venues, First Friday concerts begin at 7:30 pm and the public is invited to bring their families, lawn chairs, coolers, pets, and friends.
Presented by Pitts Toyota, First Friday jazzes up the Market on Madison each first Friday, March through October beginning at 7:30 p.m. Admission is free, so bring the whole family!
- October 2nd: Hocus Pocus on the the outdoor screen returns for the third year in a row to close out the First Friday season! 7 PM kicks off tunes, snacks and fun! By 7:45 PM you’ll be reeling in laughs for showtime!
Here’s some highlights from 2018:
- Local artists bring their art forms to life on the sidewalks of Downtown Dublin
- Merchant Walking Wine Tasting: Merchants will have extended hours – shop til you drop with their great discounts and grab an exclusive event cup while you’re at it and taste each store’s different type of wine. All for free!
- Eat Downtown Noms: Downtown’s restaurants, Company Supply, & Deano’s Italian will be open so skip dinner at home, and eat with us!
- Roadside Eats: Of course everyone will need a snack! Doris Concessions and Ricky’s Snak Shack will be set up and ready to feed you everything from the best funnel cakes to the best sausage dogs and fried Oreos right in Downtown Dublin!
- Downtown Raffle Basket: We’ll be raffling off a basket full of Downtown merchant goodies – everything from merchandise to gift cards to your favorite retail stores and restaurants!
- Something for the Kids: Of course we’ll have inflatables for all ages all for free! And come do art projects with us!
- Hocus Pocus at Market on Madison: Brought back by popular demand for the third year in a row, First Friday is closing out the season with a scary great time with Hocus Pocus on the outdoor screen! Arrive early to snag tasty good treats before the movie reel starts rolling!