August 5 @ 7:00 pm - 9:30 pm
An event every month that begins at 7:00 pm on day First of the month, repeating until October 7, 2022
Downtown Dublin GA rocks the First Friday of each month March through October as the Market on Madison’s amphitheater highlights the finest in live musical talent. From Rock to Country, there’s a hot new band or event every month. Bring your lawn chairs and coolers and get ready to dance.
First Friday Downtown
Downtown Dublin GA rocks each month as Market on Madison’s amphitheater highlights the finest in hot music and local artists during First Friday.
This year’s First Friday line up covers a wide array of musical genres, art and the finest in culinary experiences. Local artists will be bringing their art to life throughout downtown with pop-up style art venues, First Friday concerts begin at 7:30 pm and the public is invited to bring their families, lawn chairs, coolers, pets, and friends.
Presented by Pitts Toyota, First Friday jazzes up the Market on Madison each first Friday March through October beginning at 7:30 PM. Admission is free, so bring the whole family!
- August 5th: Dean Brown brings the Reggae sounds to keep the summer vibes alive in Dublin GA.
- September 2nd: Woodland Rose moves hearts and bodies with their Contemporary Christian tunes.
- October 7th: Hocus Pocus on the the outdoor screen returns once again to close out the First Friday season! This bewitching classic starts at sundown.
Make it a night on the town!
- Get Dolled Up: Pick up the perfect First Friday outfit from one of downtown’s clothing boutiques, Mint Boutique and The Exchange.
- Shop Small: Step into The Owl’s Nest at 128 or Hello Sunshine Co. for unique gift items and art that’ll make you hoot! Will you find a piece that speaks to you?
- Eat Downtown Noms: Downtown’s restaurants, Company Supply, Saltwater Fishery, & Deano’s Italian will be open. So, skip dinner at home, and eat with us!
- A Little Axecitement: Adventurous type? Try your hand at axe throwing at Red Dot Axe House, just a toss away from the festivities.
- Caffeinate: Fuel up with friends for the festivities by stopping by The Latin Phoenix Creperie for coffee, crepes, wine, and cider.