- This event has passed.
⛳️ Riverview Golf Course Tournaments
March 25 @ 8:00 am - 12:30 pm
Swing for fairways and greens at Riverview Golf Course Tournaments in Dublin GA! Golf weather is here, along with a lineup of tournaments at Dublin’s historic golf course. Everyone is welcome to participate, so grab your clubs and tee off to Riverview to golf fore good!
Don’t see a tournament that fits your timeline? Shoot for a hole-in-one with your friends during regular business hours: March to October 7 AM to 7 PM and November to February 8 AM to 4 PM.
Golf Tournaments at Riverview
Visit Pro Shop to register for tournaments. Course closed to non-tournament goers on tournament days until 2 PM.
- Saturday, September 23rd, 2023 – Ed Pierce Memorial, 3-Man Scramble @ 8 AM
- Tuesday, September 26th, 2023 – American Seniors @ 9:30 AM
- Saturday, September 30th, 2023 – Wilkinson County High School AFJROTC @ 11 AM. More information HERE.
- Saturday, October 7th, 2023 – Cystic Fibrosis @ 8 AM
- Tuesday, October 24th, 2023 – American Seniors @ 10 AM
- Saturday, November 4th, 2023 – Father/Son Outing @ 8:30 AM
- Tuesday, November 28th, 2023 – American Seniors @ 10 AM
- Tuesday, December 26th, 2023 – American Seniors @ 10 AM
Riverview Golf Course
Bordering the Oconee River, Riverview Park Golf Course in Dublin GA is an 18-hole public golf course located minutes off 1-16 at exit 54. Opened in 1977, Riverview features 6,161 yards of golf on lush Bermuda with a par of 72 with pro shop, cart and club rentals, and lessons. Riverview Park Golf Course measures 6,168 yards from the longest tees and has a slope rating of 123 and a 69.8 USGA rating. The course features three sets of tees for different skill levels.
Riverview Golf Course is also the site of The Emery Thomas Auditorium, which was built in 1956 as an addition to the Dublin 4-H Center for African American youth, which was established approximately 16 years earlier. Named for Emery C. Thomas, Laurens County’s first African American Extension agent, there were no comparable sites available for use by African American youth involved in 4-H in Georgia until the formation of the Dublin 4-H Center. Today, Emery Thomas Auditorium serves as a special events center.
For information on events and specials, click here: dublinriverview.com
PC: Renia Cook