- This event has passed.
Southern Pines Water Park
August 13 @ 8:00 am - 8:00 pm$10.00
With the weather heating up, it is time to head to the Southern Pines Water Park in Dublin GA for another summer full of cool Southern Pines fun!
Slip Into Fun
Splish splash as the Southern Pines Water Park opens every Memorial Day weekend with the cool fun lasting until Labor Day! An invigorating summer of watery goodness awaits kids of all ages. Splash into a world of imagination and merrymaking where water flows, trickles and gushes from nozzles and spouts and flows down slides and through rivers. The fun goes both ways with water geysers shooting up and sprinkling down, making for watery delight all around. A splash pad is the battle ground where water fights commence from twisting nozzles, producing squeals of joy from victor and loser both! Choose the easy life on the lazy river or go with the flow on either of the 20 foot slides. You get your steps all winter now throw the strokes in the 6 lane lap pool for a dose of heart healthy water-cise in the sun!
- Southern Pines Water Park opens Memorial Day Weekend, Saturday, May 28th!
- Southern Pines Water Park will be open to the public 7 days a week starting Saturday, May 28th through Wednesday, August 10th.
- The Water Park will be open Saturday and Sunday only from August 13th until Labor Day, Monday September 5th.
- Splash into the weekends Fridays and Saturdays, 8 AM until 8 PM (closes at 6 PM July 1st and 2nd)
- Slide through the week Monday through Thursday, 10 AM until 6 PM
- Flow into Sundays, 12 PM until 8 PM
- Monday, September 5th will be the last splash just in time for Labor Day, 10 AM until 6 PM!
Water Park Amenities
An on-site concession stand makes an afternoon of worry free fun! Take a break with ice cold sodas and yummy snacks and sandwiches sure to keep the smiles coming. Boasting clean, convenient restrooms on location, and the covered patio is the perfect picnic spot when you’re feeling hot, hot, hot!
Can’t swim? The Southern Pines Water Park has you covered! Sign up for swimming lessons online or at the DLCRA office for $50 per person per week. Lessons are for all ages and conducted Monday through Thursday from 9 AM to 9:45 AM and 6:15 PM to 7 PM!
- 1 daily gate pass: $10. Ages 2 and under free.
- 1 military daily gate pass $8. Valid ID required.
- 20+ group rate, $7 per person.
Gush into your sunshiney fun with different depths of delight as Water Park Parties make a splash during the month of July!
Locate The Fun
Located less than 2 miles off exit 51 on I-16, Southern Pines Water Park offers buckets of fun for the whole family! Discover even more adventures exploring the rest of the park including winding nature trails, playground, and sports fields. For more information, visit Southern Pines Regional Park & Equestrian Center.