- This event has passed.
Southern Pines Water Park
August 17 @ 8:00 am - 6:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 8:00 am on Sunday and Saturday, repeating until September 1, 2019
One event on September 2, 2019 at 8:00 am
With the weather heating up, it’s time to head to the Southern Pines Water Park in Dublin, GA for another summer full of cool Southern Pines fun!
Slip Into Fun
Splish splash as the Southern Pines Water Park opens on Memorial Day weekend with the cool fun lasting until Labor Day! An invigorating summer of watery goodness awaits kids of all ages. Splash into a world of imagination and merrymaking where water flows, trickles and gushes from nozzles and spouts, flows down slides and through rivers. The fun goes both ways with water geysers shooting up and sprinkling down, making for watery delight all around. A splash pad is the battle ground where water fights commence from twisting nozzles, producing squeals of joy from victor and loser both! Choose the easy life on the lazy river or go with the flow on either of the 20 foot slides. You get your steps all winter now throw the strokes in the 6 lane lap pool for a dose of heart healthy water-cise in the sun!
- Southern Pines Water Park opens for the Memorial Day Weekend Saturday, May 25th through Monday, May 27th.
- Southern Pines Water Park will be open for the summer to the public Saturday, June 1st!
- July 4th Southern Pines Water Park hours are extended to 7 PM for July 4th Blast & Fireworks!
- On weekdays in August the water park will be closed to the public, but will be utilizing the park for swim lessons and water aerobics.
- The park will be open to the public on WEEKENDS only, until September 2nd!
- Monday, September 2nd will be the last splash just in time for Labor Day 8 AM until 6 PM!
Water Park Amenities
An on-site concession stand makes an afternoon of worry free fun! Take a break with ice cold sodas and yummy snacks and sandwiches sure to keep the smiles coming. Boasting clean, convenient restrooms on location and the covered patio is the perfect picnic spot when you’re feeling hot, hot, hot!
Southern Pines Water Park offers swim lessons and water aerobics! Click HERE for the calendar of classes.
Gush into your sunshiney fun with different depths of delight to suit with your tailored admission!
- 1 daily gate pass: $10
- 1 individual season admission $50
- 1 family (4) season admission $100
- 1 military daily gate pass $8
Locate The Fun
Located less than 2 miles off exit 51 on I-16, Southern Pines Water Park offers buckets of fun for the whole family! Discover even more adventures exploring the rest of the park including winding nature trails, playground, and sports fields. For more information, visit Southern Pines Regional Park & Equestrian Center.