- 314 Academy Avenue, Dublin, GA 31021, United States
- (478) 272-2560
- Visit Website
The perfect location for receptions, weddings, and art exhibits, Dublin Carnegie is a Dublin gem that creates memories in the heart of Downtown.
Located on Academy Avenue off Interstate I-16 in the center of historic Downtown Dublin. Explore the history, culture, award-winning dining, and a refreshing take on relaxation. As an art gallery and event venue, Dublin’s Carnegie highlights the soul of your special occasion that captures true happiness and joy of each moment.
Surrounded by beautiful green space at Market on Madison, Bicentennial Plaza, Jackson Plaza, and Theatre Dublin forms a lasting impact and glorify your big day. From small dinner parties to intimate receptions, the Carnegie allows you to create your own sunshine.
A memorable event begins with attention to detail. With free Wi-Fi access, open floor plan, and original architectural details, the Dublin Carnegie offers iconic event customization. Adult beverage service, grilling options, and outdoor events are permissible with prior approval. Call our experienced to talk through your vision and available packages for the ultimate Downtown Dublin event.
- More than 1,400 square feet of special event space with ample parking for up to 75 guests
- Audio/visual capabilities available
- Wi-Fi access
- Restroom facilities
- Fully ADA accessible with motorized ramp access to rear of building.
- Parking located behind Theatre Dublin and across the street at corner of Bellevue Avenue and Church Street.
- Steps from lodging, shopping, dining, and recreational attractions downtown, including Page House Bed & Breakfast, Deano’s Italian, Theatre Dublin, and The Exchange of Dublin.
For full rental details, click here: Dublin Carnegie Lease Rules and Regulations
For more information, visit their website.
314 Academy Avenue, Dublin, GA 31021, United States