Save the date at Page House Bed & Breakfast in Downtown Dublin, GA for an all inclusive mini wedding. Their bouquet of personalized packages feature a stately romantic setting designed perfectly for your ceremony.
- Celebrate your love with family & close friends!
- Ceremony for up to 10 guests in the bridal garden or your choice of indoor locations.
- Includes chairs, flowers, & draping for $300.
- Ceremony for up to 20 guests, including Bride & Groom
- Bride’s bouquet
- Groom’s boutonniere
- Wedding cake & Champagne reception
- Grand Suite Accommodations for your Wedding Night with gourmet breakfast served en suite the next morning.
- $1000 (plus tax)
Bridal Garden Ceremony
- A lovely ceremony held in the stunning colonnade bridal garden or one of our charming indoor locations.
- Rehearsal space the day before the wedding for 1 hour.
- Starting at $500 (plus tax) for 40 guests, including bride & groom.
Page House can provide an Officiant for a small fee of $200.
Page House Reception
Starting at $1500 (Plus Tax)
- Three-hour ceremony
- 50 guests (including bride & groom)
- Hosted in the grand ballroom
- Includes complete set-up & tear-down, linens, plates, glassware, and tableware.
- Inquire about food & beverage options by Chef Mono.
Price based on guest count & selections
- Hosted in outdoor tented area or the front parlor after the ceremony.
- Bride’s choice of signature Page House Bellini, mimosa, punch or tea offered with a seasonal fruit & cheese display.
- Champagne, house wines, & select beer choices are available.
Weddings can feel overwhelming, especially when you can’t find all the resources you need. We have compiled a complete list of professional Dublin GA photographers, caterers, florists, and more in this Wedding Toolkit .
Photo Credit: David Hanks Photography